1. Who is the controller of your data?
The controller of your data is the company PANOGOMA S.L., with contact address at C/ Muntaner, 250 Principal – 2a 08006 Barcelona, España (Spain) (hereinafter “Panogoma”).
2. Why does Panogoma use your personal data?
Depending on which forms or mechanisms provided at www.panogoma.com have been used to provide personal data, Panogoma uses said data:
- to provide you, by email, with newsletters about the company’s products, services and activities,
- to deal with requests for information, suggestions and/or inquiries, and to respond to requests for information about specific developments,
- to manage its participation in the company’s staff selection processes,
3. What is the legal basis for Panogoma to use your personal data?
The legal grounds that permit Panogoma to process your personal data are:
- the performance of the contractual relationship, and
- the consent that you have granted in other situations for your personal data to be used, by completing and sending the forms provided on the website or by contacting Panogoma.
4. How long will Panogoma keep your personal data?
Unless you have exercised your right of objection to receiving newsletters or to receiving information about developments, in which case minimum personal data will be kept to identify that you do not wish to continue receiving said information from Panogoma, your personal data will be retained, once the purposes for which they were obtained no longer exist, until the time limits for any liabilities that might arise from the processing of your data have passed and for the periods required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
5. Who will Panogoma share your personal data with?
If you register for Panogoma newsletters, your personal data may be accessed by The Rocket Science Group LLC (d/b/a Mailchimp), a company that is established in the United States of America and that certifies its compliance with the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active).
Panogoma does not share your personal data with other third parties, except when necessary to comply with a legal requirement.
6. How has Panogoma obtained your personal data and what categories of data are subject to processing?
If you have provided your personal data to Panogoma directly.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
|Access||You can request confirmation of whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, access your personal data included in Panogoma files.|
|Rectification||You can request the rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.|
|Erasure||You can request the deletion of your personal data.|
|Objection||You can ask for your personal data not to be processed in certain circumstances.|
|Portability||You can ask for the personal data you have provided to Panogoma to be sent to you in an electronic file, and you can disclose them to other third parties.|
|Restriction of processing||You can ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted when:
|Withdrawal of consent||You can withdraw your consent without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.|
You can exercise, whenever applicable, your data protection rights by sending an email to email@example.com and indicating “Web Panogoma” in the subject of the email. For these purposes, Panogoma may request a copy of your identity card (DNI)/valid passport or any other valid document that accredits your identity.
In any case, you may exercise your right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or any other competent data protection authority.
Date of creation: [JULY]